Obelisk of Santo Oronzo
It is a column built in 1771 based on an idea by the local maestro Giuseppe Greco. It has a pyramidal shape, more that 20 metres high, with a statue of Saint Oronzo at the top. On the sides are various decorations and putti.
At the four sides of the balustrade are statues representing San Biagio, Sant'Agostino, Santa Irene and San Giorgio Armeno. It is a perfect expression of the Baroque style.
Nearby to see